V4043 Motorized Valve 2 Port Zone Valve
The V4043 Series of Two Port Motorized Zone Valves cover a wide range of flow control applications in domestic and light commercial central heating systems.
The V4043H normally closed models have a potential free end switch for electrical control of a pump and/or boiler. The V4043B normally open models are particularly applicable to control solid fuel systems, since they will always fail-safe in the open position if a power failure occurs.
- Motor Open/Spring Closed Action
- Manual lever for filling and draining the system.
- Powerhead replaceable without draining down.
- Quiet operation and minimal power consumption.
- Normally open and normally closed versions available.
- 22mm, 28mm Compression or 3/4", 1" BSP connections.
Valve Spares: Motor, Powerhead, Ball and O-Ring Kit, Adaptor Plate.